Read for My School (“RFMS”) is a SaaS (“Service”) fundraising solution that empowers customers to create, manage, and market digital reading challenges ("Read-a-thons").
Pledgetree, LLC (“Pledgetree”) is a for-profit organization registered under the laws of the State of Washington in the United States whose registered office is at P.O. Box 0451, Redmond, WA. 98073.
**TERMS** Pledgetree charges a flat Service percentage fee on all payments collected on the RFMS Site. The Service fee covers all RFMS Services on the Site including Stripe Connect payment processing fees (2.9% + 0.30) per online transaction collected through the RFMS Site.
**USE OF MATERIALS** Unless otherwise indicated, all content appearing on this Site is the property of Pledgetree, their respective parent(s), subsidiaries and/or affiliates available herein, and is protected, without limitation, by US, UK and other copyright and trademark laws. The information and materials, including text, images, audio, video, computer source code and software, appearing on this Site are presented for your participation in RFMS only. Copying these materials for anything other than your participation in RFMS is a violation of copyright and trademark laws. You may not reproduce, duplicate, distribute or modify in any way any materials available on this Site without written permission from Pledgetree, and misuse of names, content, or of any of the information appearing on this Site may violate copyright and trademark law. If you access this material outside the US or UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
**LIMITATION OF LIABILITY** PLEDGETREE AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSISTING WITH THE SITE, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AFFILIATES (INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY “PLEDGETREE AND AFFILIATES”): (1) WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SITE SERVICES, SITE CODE, AND/OR SITE CONTENT, WHETHER ACCESSED VIA COMPUTER, SMART PHONE, TABLET, OR OTHER DEVICE AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE, WHICH IS PROVIDED "AS IS;" (2) TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (3) DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS SITE, SITE SERVICES OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PLEDGETREE AND AFFILIATES BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, SITE SERVICES, SITE CODE, AND/OR SITE CONTENT, OR FOR ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN, WHETHER ACCESSED VIA COMPUTER, SMART PHONE, TABLET, OR OTHER DEVICE EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE SERVICES IS PREDICATED UPON YOUR WAIVER OF ANY RIGHT TO SUE PLEDGETREE AND AFFILIIATES DIRECTLY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Subscriber agrees not to do any of the following actions while using the RFMS Service and Site:
- Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another Subscriber participant, user, or other individual or entity;
- Upload, Transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through this Site or in connection with any RFMS Service, any information that Pledgetree, in its sole discretion determines to be any content that: a) libels, defames, is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening; b) infringes any intellectual property right or any other rights of any entity or person, including but not limited to violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the RFMS Service, the Site, or the interests or property of our Subscribers, Pledgetree and Affiliates;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about Subscribers, including email addresses, about Subscribers or third parties whose information is made available on the Site, without their consent;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the RFMS Service or the Site for any purpose without Plegetree’s express written permission, including but not limited to advertise or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services;
- Impersonate in any RFMS Service, any Subscriber, including but not limited to, a Pledgetree official or representative;
- Represent that funds obtained are used solely for the purposes described in the content that Subscriber uploads, transmit, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Service and Site;
- Represent that if Subscriber is not a qualified 501c3 organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service that donations made to your organization through RFMS Services on the Site are not tax deductible;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing any RFMS Service;
**UNSOLICITED MANUSCRIPTS** Pledgetree does not accept the submission of unsolicited manuscripts via this Site and does not accept responsibility for any such submissions.
**GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON LAW; JURISDICTION** This Site is operated in the United States and is designed for and targeted for school fundraising in the United States and United Kingdom. It is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States or the State of Washington as applicable, without giving effect to their principles of conflicts of law. By using this Site and/or providing us with your personal information, as far as legally possible, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws of other countries or territories located outside of the United States or states other than Washington, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Washington and the federal courts of King County, located in Seattle, WA.
**COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT** Pledgetree prohibits the posting of any information or materials that violates or infringes the copyrights of any person or entity. If you believe that your work has been copied and made available on this Site in a manner that would constitute copyright infringement, please send all relevant details in writing to our designated Copyright Agent.
Attn: Legal/Privacy Compliance
P.O. BOX 0451
Redmond, WA. 98073
Upon receipt of such notification, Pledgetree will remove any posted submission found to be infringing the rights of any person or entity in conformance with 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3). United States law provides strict penalties for submitting false claims of infringement.
**TERMINATION** In appropriate cases, Pledgetree will terminate subscriptions or accounts of repeat copyright infringers. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please contact Pledgetree's Copyright Agent as described above and provide enough information for us to verify the individual is a repeat infringer.