As we kickstart 2022 and Spring fundraising season, we are extremely excited to announce our new software update will be released VERY SOON that we believe will provide you with the best reading and fundraising solution on the market today!
We've been hard at work taking all of the customer feedback from 2021 and focusing entirely on updating our administrative platform providing you with more tools, more reporting, and more importantly an easy-to-use platform that will allow you to manage your school fundraiser with one volunteer resource.
What's new in 2022?
For starters, we've completely updated your administrative dashboard experience to include the following:
- New an improved design, navigation, and publishing tools to give you the best fundraising experience!
- New and improved reporting - real-time reports online through your dashboard as well as downloadable reports to work offline in Google Sheets or MS Excel.
- New and improved team builder tool to easily design and support large and small reading challenges
- New and improved custom goal settings for teams and individuals
- New student leaderboard to instantly track progress across readers as well as complete access to reading records
- New and improved administrator toolkit with support articles, downloadable resources, tips and best practices to manage your fundraiser.
- New administrator search tool to instantly manage team and student progress throughout the duration of your fundraiser with one click.
- New flexible pricing options that fit your school fundraising needs as well as earning 100% profits for your fundraiser!
Ready to get started?
As you can see, we can't hide our excitement for what you can do with Read for My School, but don't take our word for it. Create your FREE fundraiser account on Read for My School and when we launch, we will automatically switch your user experience to the new software update. There's nothing that you will need to do!
So what are you waiting for?